Thursday, December 25, 2008

What a great Day!!

As I sit hear watching my children play with their new toys, and Look over and see my sweet husband just looking on as well, I am so grateful for all I have been given. We may not have everything we want. But, who needs that. We have been so extremely blessed. My children love and know their Savior. They know he is there friend and teacher. They know where to turn for the answers to the problems they face every day. (Michael asked if an angel could come a shock Ora the other day, and was not happy when I told him that only worked for Nephi, and that Ora was not trying to kill him) 

There is a serious blizzard out my window and We are safe and warm inside our home. We are surrounded by love and happiness at every moment. All because we have a loving Heavenly Father who, if we listen to his counsel, will make our lives the best lives possible. He gave up his only begotten son to die for us. He watched him lay in a manger and be born into the world. He watched as he overcame the word and suffered for OUR sins. And he watched him die on the cross so that, if we choose, we can live with him again. And he watches us, he sends so many blessings down to us each and every day. He knows and loves me better than I do, he knows what I am capable of, and he wants all of it for me.  This day I am so thankful for my sweet family. My very own little one, and my big old huge one that I share with so many.

Have a great day everyone, I hope it does not go too fast!
Merry Christmas!!! 

0 comments: