Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Short's

Grandma Lori's Christmas Eve P.J.'s

Joe got a robe instead of P.J.'s this year 


She was too cute not to post

Nativity

Christmas morning our big ticket item this year was the new chairs for family movie night. Plus The big one on the left is a new long mirror for me... FINALLY!!! 
Jordan got this fun ball from Grandma Sally
It scared him to death!! It was so funny. 
I got this bag two months ago, it has been awful waiting for her to open it.

Joe got us shoveled out, it only took and hour.
Ora needed princess hair for Kade's (our babysitter, and my 2nd cousin) house. I think she has a little crush


We had such a fun day and were so glad to be invited to my Aunt Cindy's house for dinner. It was nice to be around family. 




5 comments:

Cristen said...

I wish we lived closer. Looks like you guys had a great day. The nativity picture is priceless you are to cute. We always think that now that our family (the Latimers) have gotten so little in size we can not do a nativity anymore. You proved that theory wrong. I love and mIss you counting down the days til you come.

Jenessa said...

How fun does your house look! i am glad you had a great day. Your little nativity is so cute. We miss you tons.

Brianna said...

How cute! Looks like you all had a great Christmas. I think it is hilarious about that ball. My little miss is terrified of them, I don't know what it is about it, but if you even get it near here she screams so loud and runs away. Hilarious though, to us of course. hehe

Alison Wonderland said...

Holy hair! Well done!

Lisa M. said...

I am so glad that you had a great day. That is just wonderful.

LOVE the pictures.

Thank you for the journey.