Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Posted by The Pea at 4:18 PM
Saturday, August 25, 2007
So I have missed my blog so much that I have had to move my whole computer. You see it used to be in the same room that my little baby slept in. OF COURSE that was not working whenever he is asleep there is no way I could have typed. So I told my husband that we needed to move in order to maintain sanity in our house. Soon I will be back in full swing. For now let me catch you all up.
I have been super busy with primary. Let me tell you the secretary is no east job. There is ALWAYS something that needs doing. However I am loving getting to know everyone in my ward, even if it is just through their kids. Last wed. I taught a hair bow class and then just not two hours ago I was painting faces at the ward party. Both of which are a direct result of a hallway chat on Sunday while I was picking up rolls. It feels good to share the small talents I have been blessed with. I am having fun.
I get to go back home to see my family this weekend coming up. My little brother is moving to Florida with his wife to go to pilot school. It was looking like he would not get in, he has had his brain hacked into over 15 times and for some reason they don;t want to let you fly planes when that happens. However after several Dr's notes and scans of all sorts it looks like he has fought the good fight and will be able to live his dream. I am so proud of that boy. ( sorry for the tangent) I am going home to take a family picture before he moves. I am so excited to see all of my family I miss them more than I thought I would. I really come from great stock. My mom is great. She is a whole book in herself I will have to come up with something to share to show you all how great she is.
Can you tell I have missed blogging. Sorry this is so random but I will stop now before my minds wanders even further into indiscernible blubbering. Maybe I will break up all of the things on my m ind and put it into several posts over the coming days.
Posted by The Pea at 8:03 PM
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Posted by The Pea at 8:05 PM
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Okay so I am so sorry this is late hopefully soon I will have pictures up of my latest project that has kept me away....
8 Random facts about my honeymoon, the trip I took right after my husband completed truck driving school and got a job over the road.
1. Two newly-weds do really well in a small bed. (wink/wink)
2. There is never a clean bathroom when you really need one!!!! Also the cleanest rest stop in the country is right outside of Columbus Ohio.
3. I really missed going to church on Sundays, I never realized how much I depended on that renewing of my spirit until I was not able to be there every week.
4. Not all people are as nice as they seem, I had one really scary experience with a guy who I think would have tried to abduct me if my husband was not so great at keeping me with him all the time.
5. Truckers are by far given a bad rap!!! They really are some of the nicest people in the world the culture is so great. They are like a family, truly always taking care of each other. And the new ones are like the kids always getting advise and help when they need it.
6. I love America!!! It is so beautiful and small. I can't wait to be able to go back and see all of the places that we had to drive through, it will be great to show me kids our tracks some day.
7. The best peaches on the planet are in Minnesota.
8. There is an underpass in New York, a "watch for pedestrians" sign in Newark, a light pole in a town in New Hampshire, that I cannot for the life of me remember the name but it reeked of Scent (we delivered to a candle company), and a patch of grass in Ohio. that clearly has our marks left on them. Paint tire tracks or whatever else we smeared on them.
Thank you Smee that was so much fun, really sorry it is so late. I had such a good time thinking about that time in my life it was really great.
Posted by The Pea at 4:35 PM