Saturday, August 25, 2007

Change of Scenery

So I have missed my blog so much that I have had to move my whole computer. You see it used to be in the same room that my little baby slept in. OF COURSE that was not working whenever he is asleep there is no way I could have typed. So I told my husband that we needed to move in order to maintain sanity in our house. Soon I will be back in full swing. For now let me catch you all up.
I have been super busy with primary. Let me tell you the secretary is no east job. There is ALWAYS something that needs doing. However I am loving getting to know everyone in my ward, even if it is just through their kids. Last wed. I taught a hair bow class and then just not two hours ago I was painting faces at the ward party. Both of which are a direct result of a hallway chat on Sunday while I was picking up rolls. It feels good to share the small talents I have been blessed with. I am having fun.
I get to go back home to see my family this weekend coming up. My little brother is moving to Florida with his wife to go to pilot school. It was looking like he would not get in, he has had his brain hacked into over 15 times and for some reason they don;t want to let you fly planes when that happens. However after several Dr's notes and scans of all sorts it looks like he has fought the good fight and will be able to live his dream. I am so proud of that boy. ( sorry for the tangent) I am going home to take a family picture before he moves. I am so excited to see all of my family I miss them more than I thought I would. I really come from great stock. My mom is great. She is a whole book in herself I will have to come up with something to share to show you all how great she is.
Can you tell I have missed blogging. Sorry this is so random but I will stop now before my minds wanders even further into indiscernible blubbering. Maybe I will break up all of the things on my m ind and put it into several posts over the coming days.

4 comments:

S'mee said...

So good to hear from you! Say hey to all for me!

Robyn said...

glad to know you get to go home and visit a bit. That is so good about the brother! Yay! On your mom - she may come from a large family of wonderful women, but I have to say she is at the top of the heap. By a long shot. She's the sweetest person in the world with a big heart. You are fortunate to have her, and I know you know that!

Lisa M. said...

I loved being the primary secretary. It was one of my most favorite jobs, ever.

Hallway conversations are the best.

I'm glad you got things situated so you can blog more.

Yay.

You know, I've read bits about your Dad, but I haven't heard much about your Mum. It's lovely to hear about her.

Neat for your brother- that's fun.

The Jones's said...

That is so great about Matt. Please tell him I say congrats and wish him and his family good luck. I have gotten bogged down with my obsession for facebook and reconnecting with kids I went to high school with, and friends from college. You know who I'd like to know what he's up to now is? Roger Wood. I don't think you ever met him, but he was a good friend at Dixie my 2nd semester. Random. :)