Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've been tagged

Okay so I am so sorry this is late hopefully soon I will have pictures up of my latest project that has kept me away....



8 Random facts about my honeymoon, the trip I took right after my husband completed truck driving school and got a job over the road.



1. Two newly-weds do really well in a small bed. (wink/wink)

2. There is never a clean bathroom when you really need one!!!! Also the cleanest rest stop in the country is right outside of Columbus Ohio.

3. I really missed going to church on Sundays, I never realized how much I depended on that renewing of my spirit until I was not able to be there every week.

4. Not all people are as nice as they seem, I had one really scary experience with a guy who I think would have tried to abduct me if my husband was not so great at keeping me with him all the time.

5. Truckers are by far given a bad rap!!! They really are some of the nicest people in the world the culture is so great. They are like a family, truly always taking care of each other. And the new ones are like the kids always getting advise and help when they need it.

6. I love America!!! It is so beautiful and small. I can't wait to be able to go back and see all of the places that we had to drive through, it will be great to show me kids our tracks some day.

7. The best peaches on the planet are in Minnesota.

8. There is an underpass in New York, a "watch for pedestrians" sign in Newark, a light pole in a town in New Hampshire, that I cannot for the life of me remember the name but it reeked of Scent (we delivered to a candle company), and a patch of grass in Ohio. that clearly has our marks left on them. Paint tire tracks or whatever else we smeared on them.

Thank you Smee that was so much fun, really sorry it is so late. I had such a good time thinking about that time in my life it was really great.

1 comments:

S'mee said...

This was awesome! Thanks for playing!

Um, now you can tag someone if you wanna!