Thursday, December 04, 2008

Shopping with the Short's



What do the Shorts do when Joe takes vacation?? We go to the new Smiths marketplace where we have heard they have kid size shopping carts. Seriously, we had so much fun. We were there for over two hours just wandering through the isles. Michael and Ora got to push their own carts and it was so fun to watch them pick up the things we needed and put them in their "own" carts to buy. 


Showing Michael the Fish


This was right before Ora decided to pick up a case of Heinekin and put it into her cart when I told her she could pick out her own drink. In the future I will remember the beer on the left Soda on the right.


Jordan was good, I will admit I expected him to freak out because he did not get to push his own cart but he was happy to sit and watch. (Yes, we did get a tree to but I will post that tomorrow)


Checking out. They would not let me help them. We almost had problem with the soda but Michael was able to help Ora out.  


Racing to the car..... Don't worry I have Abby in my sling not in the tipped over car seat.



5 comments:

S'mee said...

Great family outing.

Awesome photos.

Hilarious commentary!!!

Brianna said...

how funny! You are such a great little family ;o)

Cristen said...

That is too cute. I love that you got pictures. I love that last one.

Gillian said...

Oh my!!! I am at work totally trying to hide the fact that I am busting a gut laughing so hard. I love Ora's little smirk in the "soda" picture.

Unknown said...

oh boy - Heinekens!!