Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Our Christmas Tree




We went and got our tree kind of spontaneously the other day. It was so fun, we did not plan on getting a tree but, once we decided just to look at what they had we ended up getting "our tree." We brought it home and got it in. I ended up doing more decorating than picture taking so there are not a ton of pictures but what I did get is on here.  


It is so much fun to get out all of our ornaments and remember when we got them. I have this one that I made when I was 6 or 7 and it has a picture of me in it from back then. I love showing it to my kids every year. They always get a kick out of it. Joe and I both still have our first baby ornaments and we have a new ornament for every year we have been together. We get the kids a new one every year and it is really one of my favorite parts of Christmas. We also have our shot gun shell lights which are awesome!! Joe got them on his mission from a lady who seriously sells them out of her front yard. When they light up they are so pretty, and during the day when you see them they are just plain funny! I love our tree!! And isn't our little angel for the top perfect.





3 comments:

Jacob S. said...

cool.

Humes Family said...

I love your posts!! It makes the distance between us seem smaller ;)

Jenessa said...

She is the cutest angel I have ever seen on top of a tree. Looks like you are having a great holiday season. We miss you!!!