Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I was raised by my two heros!!

I was out tonight at our Relief Society Christmas party and we had the most magical time sharing our different family traditions. By the end we were all feeling so great and on a huge spiritual high when in comes one of the ladies who had just been taking things to her car to tell us that her window was broken and so were several other cars in the lot. My relief Society presidents face went pale and she ran to her car. 

Our ward is in so much trouble his year. We have a ton of families who are just barley keeping things together and our Angel tree has been overwhelming. So much so that another ward stepped in to help us out. They brought there gifts to the church tonight and left them in her car. 

Yes they are all gone. Her window was smashed along wit 5 others and the gifts are gone. I have no words.. I do not know how low you have to sink to steal from a church!?? I called mom just to vent because I am just heart sick over this and of course she and Ness are sending what they can to help us replace the gifs. Thank you both so much. I can get some sleep tonight knowing I can at least shop and help out with this. I am so grateful for you both!!

I do not know what our ward is going to do I know this will help though. Sometimes I just wish I could give more but REALLY Joe and I have done what we could, and I know everyone in our ward is thinking the same thing. 
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!   YOU WILL BE ANGELS THIS YEAR FOR SURE!!
   

2 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

How awful! I just can't believe people would be so desperate. I hope that somehow this will be turned into something good for the families it was supposed to help.

Robyn said...

Oh this is awful. Karma is not something to mess with, especially during the holidays. Thank goodness for the other angels!