Wednesday, September 03, 2008

She's ALIVE!!!

Holy Cow, where did she go??? Let me tell you, I have been in an internet nightmare for months! We have wi-fi and had been able to use the internet in our house for a while and then whoever owned it realized that he was sharing and locked it out, so we decided to "buy" our own through T-mobile. And have been trying to get that going for months!!! I gave up last week deciding I would just go to the library if I really needed to get on. And I just happened to open my computer to write in my journal and Someone else has a wi fi connection that I am using. I guess we will see how long this lasts. 


I will post more at another time. But, hey I have been away for so long I want to see what ou all have been up to!!!! 

5 comments:

The Jones's said...

Oh I am so glad to hear you are alive! Yeah, Erin's alive!! You are getting close, too. I am so excited about being pregnant. Tonight is our 2nd lamaze class and I am really enjoying it. Also, I passed my Glucose test with flying colors! Hope to hear more about you! :)

S'mee said...

SHE LIVES! whoooooo hoooo! hehe I am SO glad you are back on!!!!

Brianna said...

I am glad you are back, hope everything is going well with you!

Robyn said...

Good to see you back and well!

Humes Family said...

I was so excited to FINALLY see a new post!!! hooray!!