Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I totally agree

It is so funny, look down I am tied up for Goofy, Cinderella, and Snow White!! How funny is that. It's like the computer looked through the screen and said, "this chick has not combed her hair yet this morning she could never be a princess" 




Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Goofy

Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.


Cinderella


88%

Goofy


88%

Snow White


88%

The Beast


75%

Peter Pan


69%

Cruella De Ville


50%

Sleeping Beauty


50%

Pinocchio


50%

Ariel


25%

Donald Duck


19%


4 comments:

Robyn said...

I always knew I liked you! I scored 88% Goofy too. The next was 75% Cinderella. And 60% Peter Pan. hmmmmm.

S'mee said...

I'm off to try this!

S'mee said...

ack! a three way tie! They say I am Snow White75%, then Sleeping Beauty75% and The Beast75%.

Isn't that 225%? Plus add in the 69% each for Goofy and Peter Pan, 50% Ariel, and I could go on...yikes!

The Pea said...

Smee- I know it is the strangest thing all of these tests. But it is fun to kill some time with
Robyn- I like the name change it is easier to type for my tiny fingers. I was so excited that I was Goofy I can not describe it, just that it is the silliest thing to get so happy about.