Friday, September 05, 2008

No stress for the Weary

It's a girl!

I am so glad I do not have to worry about this any longer. At my ultrasound I closed my eyes and the nurse made a video of what we were having.  I wanted to find out with Joe, and the kids so we put in the movie after dinner. And Ora could not have been more bored. There was not a doubt in her mind that this baby was not going to be an answer to prayer. What would I give to have that faith, couldn't she want a million dollars for mommy?? No, well I guess that would not be the best use of her special relationship with her Father in Heaven. 

5 comments:

Brianna said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you. I knew when you said that Ora had been praying about it and that Heavenly Father would give her a baby sister, that she would actually have a baby sister. That is kid of what happened with us, Little Miss kept telling us we were having a girl, and she was right. I wish to that we would have that faith like little children, it is so amazing how close they are to the veil.

The Jones's said...

Yeah! We are both having a little girl! That's very exciting. Hope all continues to go well for you. :)

S'mee said...

I am seeing this kind of sibling prophecy (if you will) more and more in the family and also with kids at church. Parents who think, "No way are we pregnant!" Only to find out yes they are and with a specifically named sibling! This is exciting!

Take care of your little girl and we can't wait to meet her too!

Robyn said...

Perfect! What a wonderful blessing for you and the family. I can hardly wait to meet her!

Marianne said...

I'm glad that Ora's prayers have been answered. That would have been a tough one to explain had it been a boy. Especially to Ora. I'm glad you're back. Call me soon. We need to get together before the baby comes.