Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yeah Pictures


Mom found my camera yesterday so I have some pictures to post.... YIPEE!!!

She found her thumb last night

She's got Dad ear. See how its all folded over around the rim!
Moms lap

 She has super long feet. I wear a size 5 ring



She is doing so much better today! We have had to take her to the doctor everyday for a Billirubin test and she has barely kept out of the hospital. But, today she is down in the medium high risk group so I do not have to take her back until her two week check unless she stops doing well. My mom leaves today which stinks. She has been so great to have around with me. She has not only kept my house up so I could just sit and relax. But she has been playing with my kids nonstop. Abigail's "sunny side up" birth has been hard to recover from and I truly do not know what I would do if she had not been here. Love you mom!!!

11 comments:

The Jones's said...

Yeah! She's so cute!!! I can't believe that she is here! I am glad that she is doing well. I am getting nervous and excited about Isabella's birth. It's getting closer, and my body is starting to gear up for it, but I'm exhausted and can't wait to not be pregnant. My visiting teacher and a friend came over and cleaned my house, like they have been doing for weeks now. They are really amazing, and I don't know where I would be if they didn't help me out so much. Still living in chaos from the move. Can't wait until I can tell you about our birth story. Yeah for babies!

Gillian said...

She is so cute!!! Glad to hear that she is progressing and doing well. I hope your recovery goes smooth without your mom around. Love ya!!

Humes Family said...

What an ANGEL!! soooo sweet!

S'mee said...

Not bad for homemade! She's Gorgeous!I wanna squish!!! Yeah for pictures!!!

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found your camera. What a sweetheart and so tiny! Just beautiful. So glad you are home and on the mend.

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful baby! Tiny little toes! Wonderful.

Brianna said...

Just adorable!! I love her hair, what a cute little girl! Congratulations you two, you have very cute kids. Hope you are doing well, we think about you everyday! Love you.

Marianne said...

So glad to see some pictures. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in person. I'll call you.

Tiffany said...

She is just so beautiful! What an angel!

Unknown said...

she's darling! congrats! I'm so glad ur both ok. Thank heaven for Mom's!!

Sally said...

She is beautiful...I can't wait to hold her!