Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Short funny Ora

Or should I say Ora is a funny Short!!!


Tonight Joe came home from work right after Little house on the Prairie ended. It was the episode where Lora thinks she sees Mr. Olsen's chop off Mrs. Olson's head, if you are a praire freak you know the one. Anyway it was a little scary and Ora felt she needed to share it with her Dad, every detail. It took a while and when she was done. Joe said ...
"Man, that sounds intense"
She turned around stomped her feet, and gave him the sternest look I have ever seen in her and said (hands on hips) 
"they don't live in tents, they live in houses" 

7 comments:

Lisa M. said...

* Laughing *

Funny.

Thank you for sharing that!

S'mee said...

I remember that episode, and I agree with Ora, they did live in houses!
teehee ; )

She's adorable.

Brianna said...

That is hilarious! What a little diva, you would think she has been hanging around my daughter. What a cute story.

Unknown said...

haha awesome!

Rachel said...

HAHAHAHAHA...

That's my girl...

Jamie said...

SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I love little girls! They are so cute. Well, it's the night before! I am so excited for you. Say hi to mom!