Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tomorrow

I'm no Annie but my tomorrow is worth a song too!

The Baby comes out tomorrow
Bet your bottom you'll be sore tomorrow
But tomorrow 
you'll be done! 

Just thnkin about tomorrow 
Clears away the water
and my cankles 
could be gone!

When I'm stuck with a pain 
That's long
And tugging
I just stick out my chin 
and grin
And say 
OH!

The baby comes out 
Tomorrow 
So I gotta hang on 
till tomorrow
Comes the drugs
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I'll see her tomorrow!
You're only 
A day
A way!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

So - I read that with the tune playing in my head!!! I'm so excited for tomorrow!!

I'm still adopting... eck. You'll be in my prayers.

Cristen said...

You crack me up. I can see you on your couch singing this song. Doing a little dance along with it. I wish I could be there. I know it all will go well. You prepare yourself so well. I love you.

The Jones's said...

That's hilarious! I wish I knew, but good luck with everything. We all can't wait for pictures!

Brianna said...

What a funny song, but so true. I know you will do great, I am so excited for you to see your new baby girl. You will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Love you!

Tiffany said...

You're are hilarious! I can't wait to come and see you!

Robyn said...

Waiting on pins and needles to hear of the outcome of today's babyfest! I'm sure all is well, I can hardly wait for pics!!!!

Alison Wonderland said...

Good luck!