Friday, January 02, 2009

Vegas BABY

YEAH!!! I get to go home in one week and you all are invited!! We are blessing Abby, on Jan 10th at 2 o'clock at my sis's house in Henderson. My little bro. Matthew and his fun wife are going to be visiting that weekend so we figured why wait, if we go down now Matt can be in the circle and who knows when we will all be able to be together with that flyboy again?!? So I am officially inviting EVERYONE, wouldn't it be nice. Come on now... I know you all can just drop everything and drive to see me and my family for three hours and then drive back home! RIGHT!!!  We are well worth it!! (isn't my modesty charming?) Well, those of you nearby, you better be there. And those far away, I will be missing you so think of us at 2 o'clock on Jan 10th!!

5 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Sorry. we won't be there. Our little trip would be a bit of a drive, but have a great time!

A Sharing Heart said...

I am so happy for you! What a wonderful day to be with all of your family. Wish I could be there.I will be thinking about all of you thought.

Alison Wonderland said...

Look at your cute header! Fantastic! I don't hink I'll make it ;) but have fun with your family.

Cristen said...

I will be there and can not wait. I have been asking mom everyday how many more days we have til you guys come.

S'mee said...

Not sure I'll be there, but I will try! I also have tagged you for a "service" meme. Gory details at my place!