Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keep me in motion

Stop the world from turning

long enough for me to catch my breath
I'm caught up in a whirl wind
Wondering if the storms will ever rest
the road is long and it's worth to much
to let it slip away
give me strength to give me one more day

Keep me in motion 
like the the river to the sea
give me devotion
to live more faithfully
when I'm up against the wall
when I stumble and I fall down on my knees
Oh please
keep me in motion 

This path that I have chosen 
is harder than I thought that it would be
but all along the journey I feel the hand of heaven
Guiding me


This song continues and I cry a little bit. This is the way I feel lately. I just can't seem to feel as if I can get around the bend in the road. The hard days just keep on coming and I feel like I will never see the end. Somedays are better but most days lately feel long. And it is not just me, it seems as if everyone I love is falling through the same hole. The trials keep piling up and the end is just not in sight. But, I do feel the hand of heaven in my life. I know that the lord loves and watches over me. The Savior has felt everything I am feeling and is wiling to take it from me if I give it over to him, so that is what I will do. I will give it all over to him. I will trust in his care and continue on his path for me. I know he will guide me to me very best life. Even if it is just not as fast as I would like it to be. 

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE that song (Go EFY!) That has been one of the songs on my life's soundtrack since the first time I heard it.

S'mee said...

Know that we hang in there with you. Hugs.

A Sharing Heart said...

That is a great song, thanks for sharing it. Hang in there it is all worth it. Your little family demands a lot from you. Love them, enjoy them and don’t do anymore than you have to do. There are some things better left undone. Don’t fret if you aren’t able to get everything done you want to do each day. Your children and time with them are more important than anything else.

Sally said...

I know it's hard to believe now, but these days of caring for little ones will go fast, and when they are gone, you will most likely look back and say they were the best part of your life. Enjoy them!
Hang in there...and also remember it's takes more than 2 1/2 months for your hormones to get back to normal.