Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New blog!!!

FRUGAL IS FABULOUS!!!!


I happened upon a new blog yesterday and I have just got to share. This girl has shared her love of coupons and frugal shopping with all of us. She is inspiring and so very helpful. I strongly suggest you go and check it out.  The link is on the side of my page. 

Anyone who knows me knows how stinkin cheap I am. I never pay full price for anything. I would never buy a new car unless I can pay cash for it, I do not have even a single credit card. I owe no one and have nothing new! And I love it. I clip coupons and shop sales and plan, plan, plan. But this chick has inspired me to up my game. So I am launching a new way of spending and will keep you all updated on how it goes. I so strongly encourage everyone to try it. Why on earth would you spend money that you don't have to.

4 comments:

S'mee said...

oooooh! This is going to be fun! Thanks for the link!

RufflesAndFringe said...

I am so glad that I have inspired you. Thank so much for the little spotlight!

Unknown said...

absolutely u can link to my site! Have you tried google reader? You can enter all your blogs in and it will show you when people put up new posts. Wow! You ARE frugal! Your hubby must be frugal too eh? Yes, update us on your frugalness!!

Sly said...

That is really a awesome blog. Thanks for sharing it. I will definitely be getting on there. She makes it so easy.

Thanks Erin