Sunday, October 26, 2008

Funny Kids

About a year ago my husband and I decided that we would no longer have any T.V. (except for church movies) on Sunday as a way to be more reverent. So most Sunday's involve some sort of sing song. We pull out the children's songbook and sing. But, today Jordan was a little (okay allot) grumpy so I started by doing "wheels on he bus" and we progressed from there. We sang every wiggle song you ever learned in primary.  I taught him the Alligator song and he went nuts, we sang it like ten times before I decided we needed to get it on video. Then of course it went on again from there! Everyone had to have there own song on a video. And I have put them all up here.

I had to do it. Mostly for grandparents to be able to see. So for those of you who do not have the patience to see my kids singing for the next five minutes skip this post. It will not hurt my feelings at all.  But, if you do watch remember this was totally spur of the moment my kids are as they are. No dressing up for the camera. They are proof of this in the second video when you get a booger eat a diaper grab and a butt pick all in one video.









5 comments:

Brianna said...

How adorable, you are great parents!!

S'mee said...

Holy cow, that just made my day! I love the expressions and the giggles and wow, the love in this family is awesome!

Cristen said...

I am going to watch those everyday. That was so fun and so cute. My boys love the alligator song to but they do not do the actions. Maybe we can have Micheal encourage that when we come visit. I can not wait.

Rachel said...

Your kids are FANTASTIC!! I can't wait to see them again! Michael's talent is especially fascinating. Picking your nose and eating it without skipping a beat in the duck song still has me giggling!!!

OH and FYI - my race is on Feb 21st. Is that the weekend you are going to be in LV???

Robyn said...

Cute, cute and cute! Love these!