Sunday, October 12, 2008

For Robyn




Aunt Robyn over at Food Chronicles shared my Great Grandmothers Goulash recipe with us last week. I had to try it, I cannot remember ever eating it before. My mom said she made it for us but for some reason it is not in my memory. Oh well, I gave it a go tonight to break our fast Sunday with. ( I should say Joe's fast Sunday being pregnant means I do not fast for a while still) Let me say I am a HUGE fan of goulash! Who knew??? Thank you for sharing it with me. The thought of Dad eating this with my Aunts made it even more special!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

You will never know how much this touched me sweet one. The thought of my being in a small way able to connect you to your dad is w well filled to overflowing. Tears and joy abound! ILY!

The Pea said...

Any time you ever speak his name in any story you give me the best gift you ever could!! Thank you for giving me my memories!!!

Gillian said...

Oh sweet girl... don't you think that is the best stuff on the planet??? Like my mom said a family version is to throw so elbow macaroni pasta in with it. Yum-O, love the stuff! SO glad you liked it!

Brianna said...

Very good stuff! I am glad you liked it and now you can enjoy a family tradition with all the rest of us.

Alison Wonderland said...

Yum!