Monday, June 11, 2007

New Blog

Chronicler AKA My Aunt, one of my Dads sisters who he cherished so much, has invited me along with all of my other family in the blogging world to join a picture blog. Everyday we will all put up a new picture within the theme she pics for the day. As excited as I am about this I am nervous. I have only just begun to tap into my creative side which I know flows through all of there veins equally with there lifes blood. I hope to keep up with all of there genious. It will be a challange for me but I am up for the task. It will be so fun. And a wonderful way to catch up with these wemon who I love from afar and who I admire so much, I also have a little bit of jealosy for there memories of my father I love to ask them questions and build my dream world of him around all of there real memories. Before we dive off of this really sappy cliff I will end Check us out. at http://anodisasgood.blogspot.com/ A blog built up of wemon who live scattered throughout the country, and life stages.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

HOW very fun!

It's great to hear so much from you lately!

S'mee said...

I agree with Lisa, keep blogging daily!!! I love your photos so far, ain't this fun? lol