Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Little Bro




Sorry Smee' He flies for free because he is just an awesome guy and people just throw money at him all the time to better the world!!! No way, He has just tried to get as close to the airline industry as he can so he is running an area of the cargo department for Delta in Las Vegas. He could tell you great stories of the things, amounts of money, animals, bodies, safes, all kinds of things that he helps people put onto planes. One time while I was in town still he had a shipment of Alaskan Lobsters going to one of the really snooty resorts in town and a couple of the Lobsters had died on the way. Well the very snooty place would not take them and the company that shipped them did not want to pay to ship them back so needless to say we all ate well that night!! Really the best Lobster I have ever had.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

Thanks Pea, I feel so lost sometimes with the family...kind of like (I assume) you feel with your dad; some info just not enough, and then there's the lack of closeness/intimacy. Thanks for sharing and for wanting to get closer, I love you for that.

Little Brother looks so much like your dad. Same mouth, so skinny, someting in his eyes, it makes me sad and happy all at once. I really miss your dad. (tearing up lately about it all, don't know why this year has been harder for me...who knows?)

I think it's awesome he is into planes and all, your pop was too. I'm glad he wants to work in the industry and I hope he can find happiness there.

Thanks kid. Hugs.

Robyn said...

Nice pic of the happy couple! Thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry I haven't been by lately. I've sent an invite to you to join a group photo blog. check it out!