Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've been tagged by Chrinicler

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTuneswinamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

opening credits: New Monkey, Elliot Smith

waking up: Square One, Coldplay

first day at school: Ain't that lonely yet, Dwight Yoakam

falling in love: Water in my head, Buck-O-Nine

breaking up: Happy man. Less than Jake

prom: There's a fire, OK Go

life’s okay: A place in my heart, Social Distortion

mental breakdown: Big River, Johnny Cash

driving: Jimmy James, The Beastie Boys

flashback: It's You, Michelle Branch

getting back together: What would you say, Dave Matthews Band

wedding: Ape Dos Mil, Glass Jaw

birth of child: Pink Roes, Glass Jaw

final battle: Monkey, Saves the day

death scene: The words we say (accoustic version) Straylight Run

end credits: For a minute There, Garth Brooks

That was funny,  I love how my love life has revolved around Punk rock. So funny. This list does make me seem cooler than I am thanks to the fact that Joe ad I are sharing an ipod.  I will have to do this again when I get my own.  Thanks Chronicler! I will tag Lindz,  and Shinbo

4 comments:

S'mee said...

Too cool, love it! And I always forget to say how much I love your new look...the peas are great!

Robyn said...

Very Good! Punk rock! You rock!

The Pea said...

Thanks guys, and by the way, I love the new picture Smee!!

The1stdaughter said...

I love all the punk music. Who would have known? That's why I love these things, you really get to find some interesting things out about people's lives.