Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've been tagged by Chrinicler

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTuneswinamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

opening credits: New Monkey, Elliot Smith

waking up: Square One, Coldplay

first day at school: Ain't that lonely yet, Dwight Yoakam

falling in love: Water in my head, Buck-O-Nine

breaking up: Happy man. Less than Jake

prom: There's a fire, OK Go

life’s okay: A place in my heart, Social Distortion

mental breakdown: Big River, Johnny Cash

driving: Jimmy James, The Beastie Boys

flashback: It's You, Michelle Branch

getting back together: What would you say, Dave Matthews Band

wedding: Ape Dos Mil, Glass Jaw

birth of child: Pink Roes, Glass Jaw

final battle: Monkey, Saves the day

death scene: The words we say (accoustic version) Straylight Run

end credits: For a minute There, Garth Brooks

That was funny,  I love how my love life has revolved around Punk rock. So funny. This list does make me seem cooler than I am thanks to the fact that Joe ad I are sharing an ipod.  I will have to do this again when I get my own.  Thanks Chronicler! I will tag Lindz,  and Shinbo

5 comments:

S'mee said...

Too cool, love it! And I always forget to say how much I love your new look...the peas are great!

chronicler said...

Very Good! Punk rock! You rock!

The Pea said...

Thanks guys, and by the way, I love the new picture Smee!!

1stdaughter said...

I love all the punk music. Who would have known? That's why I love these things, you really get to find some interesting things out about people's lives.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,