Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm it!

I think I have done this one before, but hey I don't have much more to say and I can't really remember if I have or not. Thanks to SARAH (Humes on my list) for tagging me!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Movie Theatre Cashier
2. Medical Assistant 
3. Waitress IHOP (SO MUCH FUN!!)
4. Sonic Drink and Ice cream maker.
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Air force One (I don't know why)
3. Friends (I know not a movie but I am an addict anyway)
4. Smokey and the bandit
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Hemet, CA
2. Southern, NV
3. The back of a semi
4. Utah
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Salt lake county Library
2. Sally
3. Netflix
4. spam
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Del Taco (chicken tacos & chili fries)
2. cereal
3. Tuna fish with ritz crackers
4. White cheddar popcorn
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Sitting next to Joe (He's cleaning for me) 
2. In the shower, if I could sand by myself
3. My moms house
4. My moms bed!!
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Seeing my new baby The whole birth process. I love it. 
2. Fourth of July in Vegas
3. Jordan going to nursery
4. No longer throwing up (Are you sensing my problem yet? I am kind of grumpy today) SORRY
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
I think this has been around my group but, if you feel up to it go for it.

2 comments:

Humes Family said...

Yes, I ment to tag you!! congrates on the news!! I look forward to seeing you in July ;)!!

S'mee said...

Cool list! Sorry you're reeling still, hope you feel better soon.