Friday, March 28, 2008

French Braids


I have been dreading the day when Ora's hair would get long enough for her to have braids. I have been pretty good at doing her hair up until now. However I have never been able to do braids. not even simple ones. So here I am learning on my daughter. It took three agonizing weeks to learn and her poor head was very tired after we were done. I think I did alright. And it was so  much fun. Even trough the tears we had a good time and now she can go to nursery with her head held high. 

10 comments:

S'mee said...

I remember learning to braid from Gramma Bourne. It took me forever! Seriously, I think she probably thought I had the dullest brain! But she was patient and eventuallyt I got it! I loved braids from then on.

Yours look beautiful and little thing looks very cute!

Brianna said...

What a cutie! You did so good, I think you are going to have to teach me how to do braids, I don't know if my little miss will let me do that though.

Marianne said...

I found your blog. Yay! I love the background. And I'm very impressed with your braiding abilities.

Robyn said...

How cute is she??!!! Great job on the braids. I love your new look!

The1stdaughter said...

Very cute! I would have never known you didn't know how to do it. You're a natural!

Love the new look!

Rachel said...

I adore your blog! I love the super cute changes and I can't wait to add a playlist to my blog! What a fantastic addition!

Ooo...braids are adorable! Ora is BEYOND adorable.

Miss you guys so much! I want to come and visit!! Soon?? Loves!

Robyn said...

Pea, you've been tagge dby me! check my blog for details.

Tiffany said...

I'm so impressed! Not surprised because you can do EVERYTHING, but impressed no less! I miss you!

The Pea said...

Thank you everyone you all are great!!

Lisa M. said...

LOVING the new look. It's lovely! SO pretty!

Oh and the braids are awesome. I never ever learned to do them.

But shhh don't tell anyone!

HA!

Hope you are well!