Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been tagged by LINDZ(loo)

Here are the rules:  I am throwing them out because most of those I know have done his tag. So i will answer the question and it will end with me.


1. Where I was 10 years ago:  I  was almost 16, my  mom had just married a guy I did not like very much, and we were moving to a new town and school just as I was about to get my freedom. I was pretty angry and started to pull away from my family. Thank Heavens for time it does heal wounds. Some better than others, but if it had not been for this whole change of scene I would have never met Joe and who knows how different my life would have been. 

2. 5 things on my "to do" list today: So, I will do tomorrow since my kids are in bed and I am done for the day today. 1. I will catch up on my laundry, 2.  Return some books to the library, 3. Go to the grocery store and the bank (in the same building so I will count it together) 4. Make my family dinner (the best part of the day) 5. GO TO BED (I LIED THAT IS THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY)

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would for sure buy people houses, my family I mean all of them thats a ton of people. I think if you had no house payment life would just go better. I would travel with all of my family I mean A billionaire thats allot of money. I would go to school, open a birth center and watch people turn into parents for the rest of my life.

4.  3 of my bad habits: I am a picker everything my skin, my nails, chipping paint. If its torn at all I will pick it off. I am even asked by most of my family to pop their zits and I like it.. I know GROSS!!!! I tend to yell, that one i really hate. I watch to much T.V.

5. 5 places I've lived: Hemet, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Henderson, NV; A semi truck that took me a few different paces okay, allot of different places; Utah.

6. 5 jobs I've had: Movie theater cashier (FUN!) waitress at IHOP, receptionist at an auto mechanic, Back office for a general practitioner, MOM

7. Something most people don't know about me:  I want a boob job and hopefully will get one someday!!!

Thanks LindZ that was fun! 

2 comments:

S'mee said...

The boob job is a total surprise. I would have never guessed that, probably the opposite!

The Pea said...

I know t is awfully vain. But I've never had any boobs at all and one day I would like to know what it feels like to have something other than cotton fill up my bra.