Friday, November 10, 2006

FIVES MEME


Got is from Smee who got it from Lolly.....

All about 5s...


1) Five Minutes to Yourself. How would you spend them, ideally?
I can't even begin the fathom that idea. Lately any five minutes alone I am naked from the waste down sitting on paper in the doctors office. I guess ideally... I would be reading a really good book.
.2) Five dollars to spend right now. How would you spend it?Right this minute I am freezing, so Starbucks caramel apple cider.
3) Five Items In Your House You Could Part With Right Now? Lets pretend I am in my own house...(OH that's nice) 1. My prince's box of high school crap that he never looks at. 2. My own box of high school crap that I never look at. 3. Smelly diapers (this is just laziness, I would rather smell them than go outside to dump them) 4. My maternity clothes, in 4 more weeks this will feel good. 5. ANY TOY THAT MAKES NOISE!!!!
4) Five Items In My House You Could Absolutely Never Part With?
1. My journals 2. My dads journals, and poetry!!! 3. Scriptures 4. Change jar, it keeps me looking forward to the vacation we will go on when it is full. 5. Computer
5) Five Words You Love? 1. "Mommy" when voiced by one of the offspring,(took that from Smee) 2. "Bedtime" 3. "Please"no one says it enough 4. "Thanks"again not enough 5. "Push" I just realy want this baby out of me!!!

the second meme
1. Favorite memory of your mother: When my daughter was born my mother held her and I knew she was right there with my day. I have felt that before on the day I went through the temple but, this time it was different because I was not at all distracted, I just watched as he put his arms around them both and held them. I could see my mom smelling him . It really is a memory I will never forget.
2. Favorite memory of my dad: I only have other people memories, but I have a song, a lullaby he wrote for his kids and when I sing it I can see him rocking me in the middle of the night singing it to me. It is a great memory because it can follow me wherever I go. I can change it to what I need. I don't have to be a baby to be rocked and sung too, he can hold me whenever I need it.
3. Favorite memory of your sibling(s): Disneyland!! We went every year for a long time. It seems this was the only time we were not fighting. We would spend the day laughing and running onto rides. Eating churros and suckers, Even the drive down was fun.
4. What one skill would you like to wake up tomorrow and be able to do (though you'd never learned it): I want to be able to cook, not just cook but COOK! You know make real food, the best my family gets is Tacos.
5. Which one of your dreams has come true: I agree with Smee again, getting married to the man of my dreams, I guess not just mine but, my Heavenly Fathers dreams for me. I know there is this person who is there to help me through life. Whenever I get "sick of it" he is there to pull me out of my funk and get me back on track. And it seems whenever he is in that place, as we all are at sometime, we are never in it together. We can always count on each other to get back on track.

Thank you to Smee, and Lolly I always seem to have fun with the meme's.

0 comments: