Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FOURS MEME




I love meme's! I like to write them but, I love to go around reading them so here goes...This is one I got from Smee and she got from Mellissa.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. Sonic skating waitress and Drink/Dessert maker

2. Medical Assistant to a geriatric internest

3. Ticket girl at the movies

4. Waitress at IHOP


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:


1. Home movie of my Dad at Christmas

2. Steel Magnolias

3. Houseguest

4. Center Stage


C) Four places I have lived:

1. Hemet, CA

2. The back of a Semi Tuck, Wherever it was, USA

2. Henderson, NV

3. Draper, UT


D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. House

2. Anything reality (I know I'm a Dork)
American Idol starts tonight


3. FRIENDS

4. Brady Bunch


E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. San Felipe, Mexico

2. New York, NY

3. Disneyland (Anihiem) CA

4. Laughlen, NV


F)Websites I visit daily:

1. Blogger

2. MyFamily

3. Yahoo

4. Ebay


G ) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Tacos

2. Peanut Butter And Butter Sandwiches

3. Tomatoes

4. Aunt Nancy's Chocolate Chip Cookies


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In Bed

2. On a date with my hubby

3. Reading a book

4. On the beach


That was fun, I love doing these because not only do I get to know all of you better I get to know me better as well.

4 comments:

s'mee said...

o.my.heck! Gramma Bourne used to make us peanut butter and butter sammiches! Had to be real butter though.

this was cool

The Pea said...

I cannot remember my dad ever making me these for me but whenever I need him I send my kids with there dad and then sit with a sandwich, like he made it for me, then we have a talk. I have had some really great moments this way.

chronicler said...

That's a neat explanation about the sandwiches. As kids your dad and I loved mustard sandwiches. Mmmmm.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,