Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FOURS MEME




I love meme's! I like to write them but, I love to go around reading them so here goes...This is one I got from Smee and she got from Mellissa.


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. Sonic skating waitress and Drink/Dessert maker

2. Medical Assistant to a geriatric internest

3. Ticket girl at the movies

4. Waitress at IHOP


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:


1. Home movie of my Dad at Christmas

2. Steel Magnolias

3. Houseguest

4. Center Stage


C) Four places I have lived:

1. Hemet, CA

2. The back of a Semi Tuck, Wherever it was, USA

2. Henderson, NV

3. Draper, UT


D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. House

2. Anything reality (I know I'm a Dork)
American Idol starts tonight


3. FRIENDS

4. Brady Bunch


E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. San Felipe, Mexico

2. New York, NY

3. Disneyland (Anihiem) CA

4. Laughlen, NV


F)Websites I visit daily:

1. Blogger

2. MyFamily

3. Yahoo

4. Ebay


G ) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Tacos

2. Peanut Butter And Butter Sandwiches

3. Tomatoes

4. Aunt Nancy's Chocolate Chip Cookies


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In Bed

2. On a date with my hubby

3. Reading a book

4. On the beach


That was fun, I love doing these because not only do I get to know all of you better I get to know me better as well.

3 comments:

S'mee said...

o.my.heck! Gramma Bourne used to make us peanut butter and butter sammiches! Had to be real butter though.

this was cool

The Pea said...

I cannot remember my dad ever making me these for me but whenever I need him I send my kids with there dad and then sit with a sandwich, like he made it for me, then we have a talk. I have had some really great moments this way.

Robyn said...

That's a neat explanation about the sandwiches. As kids your dad and I loved mustard sandwiches. Mmmmm.