Friday, July 06, 2007

Seven

I got tagged by Smee to do this one. Seven things six true one false you guess which is the lie.
I will say I am not as eloquent as Smee but here goes....
1) I once swallowed seven goldfish, peer pressure and the drive to be the best combined to give me a horrible stomach ache.
2) I love to draw but lack a talent so I display my work as my neighbors or my own child's drawings.
3) I will cut open to observe anything that was once living. I am fascinated by how it all comes together, I dream of being able to take a higher level anatomy class just to work with a cadaver
4) I love to drive, being in the car makes my mind wander sometimes to sad moments but mostly to good places
5) I love every second that I am a wife and mother
6) I am a grasshopper, thank heavens I am completely surrounded by ants who will always take care of me.
7) Part of me hates that because I want so badly to be totally self sufficient.

There you have it now you guess which is the fake!



Conclusion
I tricked you all, the fake is #5 I think any woman who says she is in love with her job every second is a lier. Don't get me wrong I love being a mom and a wife but EVERY Second. First of all it hurts like all heck to get them here and then they scream a whole heck of a lot and who knows what comes next. At some point they will hate me for sure. I hear there is a point where teenagers are no fun. I am only at the beginging. AND yes I did do the goldfish, at girls camp one year. YUCK!!!!!!

3 comments:

S'mee said...

i'm going with #1....but yikes, tough ones!

Robyn said...

I think it could be #2.

No one ever really swallows those thing though do they? But then again, you are your fathers daughter. That's why I think #1 is true.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it's #4. I can understand enjoying traveling. I can understand enjoying solitude. I can't seem to wrap my mind around enjoying getting out on the road with all those lunatics for company. If you can find peace and enjoyment from driving then I congratulate you on having more patience then anyone I know.