Tuesday, September 19, 2006

From Chronicler, a penny for your thoughts

Finish the thought


Never again in my life:Will I let a boy tell me who I am. I let this happen with a guy I dated once and almost missed out on the love of my life.

When I was five: I learned the proper way to eat a cracker and how to blow my nose from an East coast aunt I adore who I was living with at the time.

High school was:Not all it is cracked up to be in the movies. And it does end!!!

I will never forget: The feel of my children right after they are born, I can still feel my father on them. But, it doesn't last long enough. Maybe that is why I feel a need to never stop having kids.

I once met: Jim Carry, I was actually surprised at how sweet he was.

There's this girl I know who: Knows who she really is and lives up to it every day of her life. I hope one day I can do that. Hi Grandma!!

By noon I'm usually: Ready for bed!
Last night I: Snuggled up with my prince and watched a few episodes of The Office. We are trying to catch up for the season three premier on THURSDAY!!

Next time I go to church: I will probably spend the whole time in and out of the Jr. And senior nursery taking #1 to the bathroom and #2 back in from crying.

What worries me most is: That I will not live up to who I was before I came to the earth.

When I turn my head left, I see: The bathroom and my daughter sitting at my feet.

When I turn me head right, I see: My bed, did a mention we are living at my moms in one room all together. (I know fun huh)

You know I am lying when: I laugh through the whole story

If I were a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: Shakespeare wouldn't write me but if you said Dr. Suess we might be closer.

By this time next year I'll be: A mom again in a new town, hopefully still in love with the town we fell in love with while just there for the weekend

A better name for me would be: No other name. My dad came bursting into the hospital room two days after I was born shouting my name, He named me! No other name would fit.

I have a hard time understanding: What my life would have been if only I could change one day.

If I ever go back to school: I will try harder

You know I like you if: You like me

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: 4 people who I honestly don;t know much about.

Take my advice, NEVER: Eat something you can't pronounce.

My ideal breakfast is: Dell taco tacos

A song I love but do not have is: Anything my dad sang, I would do anything to hear him sing "Rock in roll lullaby" to my kids, I know I don't sing the right tune.

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: You come see me, I am heading back to where I was born.

Why won't anyone: Realize that everyone in the world with very few exceptions is only doing what they truly feel is right.

If you spend the night at my house do: keep me up late talking all about yourself, I really want to know!

The world could do without: Contention, I do not know how but it would sure be nice.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: watch my kids be taken from me

My favorite blonde is: This is something I would share with dad. My mom

Paperclips are more useful than: A lot of things

San Diego means: Wishing under the rainbow bridge

For some reason doing that brought back alot of my dad, mabye because he has been on my mind lately, I don't know but thank you for putting it up it was alot of fun.

5 comments:

S'mee said...

wow. I almost don't know what to say. This was great. I love reading these things because you learn more about a person.

Never let anyone tell you who you are or what your destiny is, smart girl!

I am coming to vegas pretty soon and I will come visit you guys ---I am needing to know how to eat a cracker properly!

S'mee said...

p.s. i cried. couldn't help it. love you kiddo.

The Pea said...

Definetly come and see me. I would not have it any other way. (Can you guess who taught me how to eat that cracker?)

Robyn said...

Well, from what I read the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Your dad was the most optimistic person I knew and was willing to go to extreme measures to bring understanding to all.

Lisa M. said...

Okay.. ANYONE who loves Dell Taco's for Breakfast is my kind of gal!

My Dad didn't sing, much, but I would give anything in the world to have seen him hold my child.

(I am sure he did, I just didn't see it) (I can tell, because he has his onery spirt) (thank goodness, because he needed it to survive)

I love this MeMe.