Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Coming Soon

I have been mulling over some thoughts for a while now and have decided to privatize this blog. I will be launching a new blog soon for me to post some religious and "off family" topics. I have found that I would like to keep my family blog separate from the other topics I have been writing lately. SO if you would like to be invited to read this 'family' blog I would be happy to send you an invite just hit me with your email. The new blog will be launching some time next week (fingers crossed) I will let everyone know when!

13 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

I want in! :) linsloo1@juno.com

Gillian said...

Me! Me! Me! haha

justcheeky@gmail.com

Humes Family said...

I want an invite! (i think you have my email....right)

Jamie said...

Count me in! jjamiekj at yahoo dot com

S'mee said...

s'mee too!
pilokween at msn dot com

A Sharing Heart said...

ME Too. dixiesly@gmail.com

Kelly Stoddart said...

kellylstoddart@yahoo.com

faith0426 said...

sounds fun!!! I think we might be gearing towards wordpress--but we will have to see!!!

grahamms0716@comcast.net

Marianne said...

I want an invite too:

nanohran@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Me, too! Me, too! :) twisterqueen@gmail.com

The Jones's said...

just send the invite.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandi Roth said...

I want an invite. mandiroth@gmail.com