Friday, February 12, 2010

What we have been up to

OK here we are, Yes we are still around.

I know since I discovered facebook my blog has suffered a bit. But here's what we have been doing. A few weeks ago I got to go to Las Vegas and stay with my mom while Joe and Michael were able to drive to Missouri with Joe's dad to deliver some things to the house back there. It was kind of a nightmare trip . They got stuck in the Ice storm that went through the Midwest and then slid off the road. Michael lost his brand new Nintendo Ds. At the end they even had to leave the trailer halfway up the driveway and now they are going back in the spring to unload it and bring it back. Michael had a great time though. He was able to hang out with one of his very favorite person, his Grandpa. They talked and talked the whole time and Michael even got to sleep in Grandpa's bed. They ate at a McDonald's the went over the freeway, got to play in the snow in the middle of a highway, and he got to get orange sunglasses. I got to spend the week In Henderson with my family. We had a blast!!
When we got home Joe started school and that has kept us pretty occupied for the last little while. He has been really nervous about it but, has done so well. We have worked hard and have spent nights up late but,I think we are getting the hang of it.
Today was Michale's Valentines party, and I got to go help out in his class. It was so fun to see him in his element. His teacher has been so good with him. She calls him her special helper, the kids all ask him for help reading when they need it. It was great he kept winking at me from wherever he was in the room and when we left he wanted me to walk out the front doors and he went out the back and met me in the front. It was a blast. Let me tell you how much I love my family! I feel so blessed to be their Mother. I feel joy every day, even when I feel like I am going crazy!! I go to bed every night with my favorite person in my arms and wake up with the best four kids anyone could ever ask for!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.- you know

The Jones's said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Where is Joe going to school? What is he studying? Good luck to him. We are excited about being done with school! :D

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

you are a great woman ...chayooooo