Monday, November 02, 2009

How it went

I know I was supposed to keep up with the whole dinner every night thing but we were crazy last week so I am now just going to give a synopsis of our week. We made it and it was so fun. We had good meals every night and even had some good little extras throughout the week. I made a couple of soups in our crock pot. A chicken tortilla, and a taco soup. They were so very yummy!! I made rolls a couple of times and we had left overs and stuff for lunch. It went well, so well in fact that I think we will keep it up for a while trying to be creative and cutting out budget. Who knows maybe we can recover from some of our hard days faster if we can keep this up. 

1 comments:

S'mee said...

Your Spirit and "Girl Friday attitude impress me. I just love you so much!