Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Cousins Visit

A few weeks ago my big sister came up to visit with her two kids. I love them so much and was in such a "down" place that their timing could not have been better. We had so much fun just hanging out. I love that I do not feel like I have to entertain, we can just get together in the morning and see where the day takes us. The first day we went out to IKEA. And then off to the park to play.  One of the days we decided to spend down town in Salt Lake. Her kids had never done the conference center tour. And I do not love to go anywhere else in this town more. My kids and I can't wait for the day that we can go down there and just sit in that place for hours. It was so nice to share it with the people I love. 



Tanner!
The roof top was open and so we were able to go up and see temple square from above. My favorite thing is kids looking at the temple of God. I just hope he is thinking . "That is my home too!!"


All of the cousins (okay minus Jordan and Abby, they were not happy enough for a shot) 
After the conference center we went over to the SWEETS candy factory tour. And even though we learned the best time to go would have been in the morning we still had a great time. 
I am thinking we will have to go back with the preschool kids. 

Before the tour


After, in their hair nets. YES, even Abby had a hairnet!! But they were worth it to taste the jelly bean, and chocolate jelly's right off the line. 




1 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

How fun! Cousins are always fun! I have heard that the sweets candy tour is good that would be fun to go.