Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures to follow

First things first! I had such a great time in Vegas! My family is so great. I got to go a few days before Joe and so I spent day one in St. George with my Grandma and my Aunt They are the best they watched my kiddos while I went and got my haircut. Then we just hung out and talked all afternoon. I miss then so much!

When I did get into Vegas my mom helped me get the kids to bed and we talked for about an hour and then fell asleep ourselves. Day two found me at my sister Cristen's with Ness and her kids as well. We looked through jewelry catalogues and I picked out all of the pieces they all should get me for presents. (SOSO FUN) then we took our kids to the park, a really great park.,We fed the ducks and then played for like three hours. That night I got to go out with my best friend in the world my mom watched my kids and we took the baby with us to dinner and then we went shopping. On Friday, I spent the day with My sisters and family just being together. My kids and I put together some decorations for Aunt Rachel's door , She ran a 5K on Saturday and we wanted her to know how proud of her we are and so we put hearts all over her door with notes on them. She has lost almost 100 pounds and has inspired all of us to live our lives better!! My favorite note was one That said "fat Rachel eat my dust" Sat. we went down and watched her finish the race (thank you police men for not pulling me over while I sped to make it on time) We got to hang out with Joe's family all day on Sat. It has taken me a long time to feel "in" with them. But, it has been so worth it. I love them as much as my own family. We got to see My niece get baptised and had a great time together.
On Sunday we rested and slept ALLOT then had a birthday party for Ora. So fun!! Mon. Tue. and Wed. were great!! I just played with my family and even got to go on a date with my husband with a few of my very favorite people!! (you know who you are)
Now, that this is so long I will stop! I hope I blog more often now that the family is feeling better. I guess we will see.

7 comments:

Humes Family said...

I'm so sad we missed you in vegas :(!! and you missed us in Utah :(
next time we will have to work things out better ;)
sounds like you had a blast!!

Robyn said...

It is good to see my little Pea back! Sounds like the perfect visit!

Marianne said...

Glad you had a good visit in Vegas. I'm passing through there tomorrow on my way to California. But when I get back we have got to get together. It's been too long.

Jenessa said...

You didn't mention how much you missed me when I left a couple of days before you did! Just kidding ! We ddi have alot of fun. Too bad you live so far away or we could do it more often! Miss you tons

The Jones's said...

Glad to have you back. It's been weird not reading your blog, or seeing your comments on mine. Especially because you and my other friend Lexi are about the only people that ever comment on my blog, and sometimes I wonder if you are the only people that read my blog. Glad you had such a good time in Vegas. Reminds me of the times we spent having fun during college years. :)

Rachel said...

We 'Shorts' are a hard egg to crack... we know this... but hun... you are one of us! Like it or not! Oh... and we are only 5 pounds away from the triple digits baby! Can't wait to see you in SLC! 5 weeks!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. That is just neat !