Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where's Erin?

Well, once again my internet is down! The major bummer of the modern world! Oh well, I have decided it is time to start paying for it so maybe when I get back home I will have a more reliable connection..... Wait what's that I just said, get home... Yup I am in VEGAS BABY!!! For one whole week of sun and fun with the family! Joe comes down on Friday night and then I do not have to go back home until next Wed. YIPEE!! 


Just thought I would check in and say Hi to all my adoring fans who love me!! 
Yes all 6 of you!! I love you too!

9 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Good to see you are still alive! i was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were.

Marianne said...

I was wondering where you were. I was about to call you. Probably should have called anyway since we haven't seen each other for so long. Have fun in Vegas!

Natalie said...

dangit! That means when you are in Veagas that my favorite little sunbeam will not be there on Sunday...sad! :( Have a great time with your family and we will see you when you get back!

Natalie said...

dangit! That means when you are in Veagas that my favorite little sunbeam will not be there on Sunday...sad! :( Have a great time with your family and we will see you when you get back!

Humes Family said...

what fabolus news!! If the fam is free lets get together tonight or Saturday!!!!

Tiffany said...

I miss you! Please lets get together when you get back!

Robyn said...

I was wondering what had happened to you! Good to hear you are with loved ones and doing just fine!

Lisa M. said...

So glad to hear it!

Vegas is my home town, darling. I am so hoping you are enjoying your trip!

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous. (of vegas, not the down internet. have fun!