Friday, March 27, 2009

How've you been?

As for me and my house we are overwhelmed!! So the blog is suffering. Going form 1 to 2 kids was no problem, 2 to 3 a piece of cake! 3 to 4 JUST MIGHT KILL ME!! I have the easiest baby on the planet and yet I still am spinning my wheels most of the time. Joe and I were given a beautifull Suburban by my moms friend who is the most amamzing person on the plant. ( I hope to do a special post about his expeirience soon) And so we are trying to sell the van. Also we need to find a more permanant home so we are making plans to move by the first of next year. I guess we will see how that goes because it will mean Joe will have to change jobs.
Michael is playing baseball right now, Jordan is in speech therapy twice a month (still no words), Ora is starting a dance class at the end of April. And I am filling out my grant applications to begin going back to school and getting things together for a family reunion in July. Abby is fabulous, healthy,fun and so so sweet you could really just eat her whole!!
Any way I said just a quick update as the laundry just beeped at me. I do hope things will return to normal soon. Or at least I will just get used to the new normal someday!!
Love you all!!

3 comments:

S'mee said...

Man. That is exactly what I felt! 4 kicked me hard! When I got pregnant with #5 2-1/2years later I was hysterical inside because I thought it would shove me right over the edge. Turns out #5 was fine, I just needed a break! : ) #5 ended up being the best surprise ever! But man, #4...I was pretty gnarly for a while!

That's awesome about the car! Neat!

Thanks for the update on all the kids. Perhaps Jordan is like Einstein and just doesn't have anything to say right now? Hang in there, all will be well sooner or later!

The1stdaughter said...

I feel like we are living parallel lives...except I'm just trying to get used to 2. Jace is also seeing a speech therapist and I think it's helping. He's at least trying where he didn't even used to care.

Good luck! It will get better soon.

Robyn said...

Oh wow! Your plate is full. But that's what life is all about anyway! You're a great mom and wife and you guys are such great examples. Keep up the good work. Let's hear it for school!