Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Little accomplishments




What a tough week I have had. Tragedy in the family will do that to you. I feel as if my whole world has sunk in on top of me some moments. Other moments I have forgotten what has happened and then it hits me all over again when I remember.

But life goes on and the speech therapist does arrive at the door. Then out of no where Jordan decides to give me a little pick me up and say the word PURPLE!!! A 2 syllable word for the first time.

I wonder if heaven just knew I needed a smile today! I was rolling on the floor clapping and saying "yeah , good job Jordan" Thank heaven for small miracles. And little accomplishments that are sent to brighten a dark day!!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes, thank Heaven for tender mercies!

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! How exciting! Keep it coming!

Mandi Roth said...

I'm sorry you have tradgedy right now!! keep your head up and look to Christ! he is there for you! Glad the Speech therapy is working!! how exciting! tender mercies are the greatest!!

Trent & Lindz said...

Yay Jordan! Thank goodness for those little things in life to help us get through the huge things! Hang in there. It's tough to wrap our head around the situation but I know Heavenly Father will make everything ok.

Robyn said...

I have had you in my thoughts for a few days. I am so sorry about this tragedy. I have prayed extra prayers for all of you lately and hope the peace each of you seeks comes through Him.

We never know, we cannot tell, what pains he had to bear, we only know it was for us...

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through hard times right now! I miss you and you're in my prayers! Yeah for cute Jordan!

S'mee said...

Oh Pea! I just heard the news and I am SO sorry you have to go through all of this. Know that we are praying for all, and that Heavenly Father understands when we may not.

Hug each other a tad more tightly today and high five that purple people say-er! What a great accomplishment! Long and hard fought for! Yeah!

Jenessa said...

I am sad that we weren't able to be closer to you these last few days. Give Jordan a high five from me and a great big hug!

Robyn said...

Saw your Mom Friday! Big hugs for you through her! I love that crocus! I've come back a few times just to enjoy it's spring-ness. :-)

Rachel said...

I love you... I miss you...

I will see you on Thursday!!! Yay!!!