Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've been tagged by Adan

Okay I admit it, I love the meme's!!!!


List 3 joys...
1. My Husband
2. My kids
3. A good night sleep

List 3 fears...
1. My kids being hurt.
2. The dark, for real I still NEED a nightlight. 
3. Guns, I cannot stand them, which is hard because my hubby enjoys shooting and I cannot fathom my sons going with him someday.

List 3 goals...
1. I will be a Nurse midwife someday
2. I am reading the bible through cover o cover before the baby is born. I have never read it like that before.
3. My whole family has been trying to eat healthier lately, I hope My biggest goal is to get Michael to try new things. 

List 3 current obsessions...
1. Pregnancy and childbirth (always with me I am a birth addict!)
2. Eating, I have to really think about what I eat, I know it's gross but I probably will throw it up and some things are less disgusting that way than others.
3. Painting, I want to be like Smee' someday!

List 3 surprising random facts about you...
This one is though, I am not sure I will be very interesting,
1. I love the T.V. show charmed
2. I broke my ankle as a Senior in college without breaking the bone... I tore the ligaments and the bones came apart. They had to be tied back together with the stretched ligaments.
3. I really love Tie Dye, I would probably design my whole bedroom in it if I did not think my husband would throw up when he walked in. 

Well there you have it, I hate to tag anyone because I think most of the people who read my blog have been tagged but hey, Do it if you have not!!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Erin! I'm so excited you are reading the Bible this year! So am I, but I haven't set such a high goal as to read it all, my goal is just to read the Old Testament this year. It has been very interesting! How far along are you in it? I read Deuteronomy 10 & 11 this morning. Boy, do I have some new respect for Moses!

S'mee said...

LOVE this meme for you! I am also excited that you are going cover to cover! wahoo! Fun!

And trust me when I say...ANYONE can paint like S'mee! Seriously, it's just desire and practice!

Brianna said...

Fun Stuff, the eating in obsession is funny, because when pregnancy hits, it is like you only eat what will come easier:o)

Alison Wonderland said...

Bible's hard. Good luck!

Lisa M. said...

This is a great post! I loved it!

What great goals you have!

I have some of the same fears!

What a unique way to break your ankle!

WOO!