I am moving. And even though I am mostly happy One thing is finding me very sad!! Tiffany, I am so sad to leave my newest friend. I just love her to bits. LET ME COUNT THE WAYS!
1. How fun is she.
2. She can out shop anyone I know. Her adorable house looks great and when you point out something that you like She will respond with "Oh yeah I found that here for like ten dollars" She shops most everyday with five dollars in her pocket and comes home with it most of the time. I do no have that kind of drive however she inspires me to "Wait for the deal."
3. She loves my kids. We can just hang out or be going out and she will think of them. Extra snacks, chocolate covered pretzels. Or Hugs and kisses. How can you not love someone who loves her kids
4. We can talk. Although we have only been friends a short while, I find myself talking to her about everything. We share some common bonds, not exactly the same but common enough that I can find some solace in her stories. It is so nice to finally have a friend who I like to talk and listen to.
5. She has a testimony of the gospel!
6. She loves her family and how cute are they.
I so hope that we will both find the drive between my house and hers will get worn out quickly!!
Love ya TIFF
Now go meet her for yourself at: