Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gratitude

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good Amusement Park. I am a roller coaster fanatic. However there is a reason they only last three minutes. I have been on a mean one for the last week. Up and down then whipped around as fast as I could be. this may be the first one to ever make me throw up!!!  

Anyways, I needed a pick me up so I am making a list of things I am grateful for.
 
1. I am so glad my mother taught me that I was allowed to be mad at my Heavenly Father. It has nothing to do with my testimony, I just get upset with him on occasion. However I really feel like I have  a closer relationship with him than I would if we didn't get mad at each other once in a while.
2. My Mother.
3. Love in general!! I love to love, it seems to come easy for me to love people, I like to look for the good in everyone. nobody says "hey I wish no one loved me."  
4. Contact paper. it covers a multitude of sins, splinters, several layers of paint, older paper that is so stuck you think you wish you could make an A bomb.
 5.  Handheld steamers, Now there is the A bomb!!
6. My Husband who, even though he could, he NEVER ever throws anything back in my face, When I make a mistake he loves me through it. (by the way this list is not in any order, I do not love contact paper more than Joe)
7. M&M's 
8. Jordan, my 16 month old with perfect comedic timing, I tell you he will make you laugh give him time he only tells a joke when he knows it's a winner. All that and he doesn't even use full sentences.
9. Blogging, This is my outlet, I love being able to send my thoughts out into the world. Who cares who reads it It is so fun to do!!
10. Maybe to much info but "feminine products" this is the #1 reason I was born when I was.
11. chairs, could you imagine sitting on the floor all of the time. 
12. President Monson, could I be more excited about that man!!!
13. My mother, She amazes me all of the time.  That woman if you know her you know what I mean.
14. Relief Society, I have been crying all week, thinking about what I would say to the primary kids this week when I say goodbye this week. However I am happy to get to sit in on a lesson again.
15. Last but not least. Going back to primary, the theme this year is I am a child of God. What more could I be grateful for than that I know I have a divine heritage and destiny. My Heavenly Father knows and loves me because I AM HIS CHILD!! 

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Very nice list. I'm grateful I have such nice nieces!

Are you settled in?

The Pea said...

I am nowhere near settled I have never had to move in without my mom here before!!

S'mee said...

o.k. once again I am slow to the punch! Didn't know you were back on, didn't know you had moved, didn't know you had thing going with construction paper.

Oh well, I'm here, you're here...it's all good!