Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm back.... On a mac!

Hello again, I have been gone so long I have wondered how I ever did without the internet in my house! My Dell computer crashed  a while ago and instead of paying to get it fixed we decided to save and get a new one when we could. So we saved for a while and we went and bought a macbook. I hope I like it but for now I am having he hardest time getting used to the switch from the PC.  I am so excited I have heard Chronicler say how much she likes her mac and I hope that I can get used to this one soon

I guess the best news to mention in this first post is that Joe and I found a cute little house to rent and we move this weekend It is an older home built in the 70's but the owner has kept it up nicely and he wants to fix it up so he will give us a break in the rent if we help him out. It is the perfect solution for us, I am spending the whole week packing and then I need to go to IKEA (an excuse will do) so that I can get all of the little things I will need.
 

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

If you ever need a shopping partner, I'm just a call away!:)

Brianna said...

Cool, Cool. It is nice to see you back. I am excited you got a mac. I have a mac too, and I love it. Once you get use to it, you will be in heaven! Good luck on moving!!

Robyn said...

Neat! I am glad to see you back. You will love your mac, and definitely give the middle daughter a call if you have a problem. She is so smart with the computer, I know she'll bring you up to speed quickly!

No move to WY?

Trent & Lindz said...

Yay! You're back! I love reading your blog so it's nice to have you back! I think we need to patition the family for another family reunion! I miss you and our family!! Love you!

The Pea said...

Thanks everyone I have missed you all.

The Jones's said...

I've been checking your blog all the time, and have been very sad to have no new posts to read. Sorry to hear about your computer. I would die without a computer any more, and ESPECIALLY without our iMac! I LOVE IT! It's so much better than PC, I can't imagine what it would be like to have to back to using a PC. If Joseph goes to grad school we are going to get him a Macbook Pro. We were just in the Mac store in the mall drooling yesterday. It's nice to get out of the house now! I will update my blog shortly. :)