Tuesday, October 09, 2007





Lisa Gave me this very *NICE* award. And I Love her for it. IT has been one of those weeks that it seems impossible to be nice. My kids are sick and my baby has started walking. He actually took his very first steps right there with Lisa while we were visiting on Saturday at her BABY WATCH EARLY INTERVENTION fall social. October is early intervention month. It was great to spend time with her and with all of the parents who walk a much harder path than I. They truly are warriors in this world and will be rewarded in the next. What sweet spirits filled that room. Thank you for the Award Lisa and for the constant light you are in my life.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Hey-

Pea, my email is lisa@madsenfamily.net

I am not very happy with picture for the award. That is how it came to me, but I changed it!

Could you please change it?! I AM SORRY!

Love ya!

S'mee said...

Well evidently being nice grant good karma. You've won the weekly contest! Send me you snail mail address and we'll get your cd out to you soon!.