Monday, October 08, 2007

I have been tagged by Chronicler to do a 6 Habits/fact meme. When I am done i will tag 6 new people to share with me their own habits/facts
But First The Rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

1 (fact) I have on obsession with T.V. I love the drama and fighting on the reality shows. I never miss an episode of The Office,CSI (sorry Smee), and Lockup. This list could be so much longer but I would truly embarrass myself so I have shortened it to my three favorites.

2 (habit) I am desperately trying to give up Diet coke. It really does run in my blood. My mom has been a Diet Coke head since I was a kid and I think I have seriously come to associate it with the comfort of my mom. Whenever I am stressed out or sad I go straight to the 7-11 and get a Big Huge Big gulp. I am sure the caffeine has something to do with it as well.

3 (fact) I am Deeply in love with my husband. He is the most perfect man in the world for me. He was gone for about three hours on Sat. helping a friend and I could not sleep until he got home. I miss him when he is gone and get butterflies in my tummy when he's on his way home

4 (habit) I do the same routine every morning in the shower I start with my head Shampoo and then while the conditioner sits I shave my legs and wash up and then while I rinse out the conditioner I rinse off the suds. And I finish by washing my face because I don't want to have conditioner clog my pores. I know I am a weirdo. But I know if I did not follow the pattern I would mess up my whole day.

5 (fact) I am far from the best primary secretary but I love the job. I get to know all of the kids and I also get to be in the hallways chatting with the parents I don;t feel estranged form the ward but I also get the satisfaction of having a challenging calling.

6 (habit) I am a avid journal writter so much so that I will call it a habit. I have volumes of stuff from my dad, and he was good, but I want more. So I am leaving my kids a library of information on me. And on them. I love the stories and the poems I read when I look back on where I have been .

Well that's it let the game continue with: Penders, Shinbou, Lisa, Smee, Adan, and sorry I only have five who have not already done it. Good luck to you all.

4 comments:

Adán said...

Yeah, I always read your's too, but obviously I don't really leave too many comments. Sounds cool. But unfortunately I think I only know about 6 bloggers total and now they are all tagged, so I'll do it but it will peter out with me....

shinbou said...

I finished

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!