Monday, October 08, 2007

I have been tagged by Chronicler to do a 6 Habits/fact meme. When I am done i will tag 6 new people to share with me their own habits/facts
But First The Rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

1 (fact) I have on obsession with T.V. I love the drama and fighting on the reality shows. I never miss an episode of The Office,CSI (sorry Smee), and Lockup. This list could be so much longer but I would truly embarrass myself so I have shortened it to my three favorites.

2 (habit) I am desperately trying to give up Diet coke. It really does run in my blood. My mom has been a Diet Coke head since I was a kid and I think I have seriously come to associate it with the comfort of my mom. Whenever I am stressed out or sad I go straight to the 7-11 and get a Big Huge Big gulp. I am sure the caffeine has something to do with it as well.

3 (fact) I am Deeply in love with my husband. He is the most perfect man in the world for me. He was gone for about three hours on Sat. helping a friend and I could not sleep until he got home. I miss him when he is gone and get butterflies in my tummy when he's on his way home

4 (habit) I do the same routine every morning in the shower I start with my head Shampoo and then while the conditioner sits I shave my legs and wash up and then while I rinse out the conditioner I rinse off the suds. And I finish by washing my face because I don't want to have conditioner clog my pores. I know I am a weirdo. But I know if I did not follow the pattern I would mess up my whole day.

5 (fact) I am far from the best primary secretary but I love the job. I get to know all of the kids and I also get to be in the hallways chatting with the parents I don;t feel estranged form the ward but I also get the satisfaction of having a challenging calling.

6 (habit) I am a avid journal writter so much so that I will call it a habit. I have volumes of stuff from my dad, and he was good, but I want more. So I am leaving my kids a library of information on me. And on them. I love the stories and the poems I read when I look back on where I have been .

Well that's it let the game continue with: Penders, Shinbou, Lisa, Smee, Adan, and sorry I only have five who have not already done it. Good luck to you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I always read your's too, but obviously I don't really leave too many comments. Sounds cool. But unfortunately I think I only know about 6 bloggers total and now they are all tagged, so I'll do it but it will peter out with me....

Cristen said...

I finished

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!