Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Help I need a title for this

Is it too much to ask
to just get a peak
to see into heaven
to walk on it's streets
Just a small single moment
a minute or two
just a glimpse into heaven
to see what to do

If you could walk with your father
for just a minute or two
what would you think to ask him
do you think he would give you a clue
or would his reply be this simple
just trust me I'll get you through

As long as you walk on my pathway
and try to stay in my sight
I will lovingly guide you
the end that you find will be right

Life is not always easy
in fact it seldom will be
But love and sorrow will mold you
into somebody more like me

I wrote this after reading in the Book of Mormon 1st Nephi 2:16 Nephi desires to know he mysteris of God. I have so many unanswered questions and I feel somtimes like I am screaming( I have several anger issues with my Father in Heaven that we are SLOWLY working out) for a hint of what is the right direction. Any suggestions for a titile would be appriciated, eveything I have come up with makes no sense.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Well Mrs. Pea, it looks as though your father passed on a wonderful trait. My grandpa was such a great wordsmith, your dad got it, along with s'mee, and now it looks like you too! Grandpa once wrote a poem to the water delivery guy. It was good!

Title? Types and Shadows

probably not the best, but what I see.

Lisa M. said...

Really neat-

I wanted to touch basis with you. The address is 44 Medical Drive, and it is two buildings south of Primary Children's.

If you need directions, or just wanna chat, my celly- is 435 695 3192

S'mee said...

lisa lisa lisa are you a nut? now *I* have your celly, and man, am I going to have fun with that! lol

As far as the poem goes, you are definitely your dad's little girl. I am never good at titles, but the meat of this is very good.

Lisa M. said...

Silly Smee- Now I just need you to USE it! *Grin*

It was SO DANG FUN TO MEET YOU-

Oh thank you for coming!

The Pea said...

Lisa- I had so much fun with you on Satruday!!!

Well worth fighting the *snow*

Chronicler and Smee- Thank you so much for all your words you are both such an inspiration for good to me!! I love you !