Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring cleaning

I know I have not been in my new place for long but, I can't help myself. When the weather turns warm somthing happens to me. I begin to feel it when I first open the windows and see how dirty the screens are then, slowly I am totally overcome with the desire for my house to ****SPARKLE****


So here I have been for the last week Scubbing, like crazy. I love it!!! It puts me in such a good mood to see my house all organized and clean. Of course three days later it is totally undone but for those first few minutes I have a glimpse of heaven on earth. So here I sit waiting and wondering how long it will last. Every year I commit to keepingit up and mabye this year I will succed. We will see.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

Oooh! I really love it when the house is all cleaned! Rare occasion, but it's nice when it happens!

Lisa M said...

Could you come over?

Please?

I'm not that far.. *sniff* NOT REALLY.

I hate cleaning, I am so undisaplined.