Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Winter Wonderland




How Beautifull! I woke up this morning with my Prince standing over me saying "please take alot of pictures." Of course My reply was a groggy "what" then he explained how it was snowing and staying on the ground. So he left and two and a half hours later my kiddos woke up. I looked out the window and to my surprize there not only was snow but inches of snow. So we put jeans and shoes on over pj's and headed outside.

My little girl was so happy to see all of the bubbles. but was sadly dissapointed that they were so cold. My boy wanted to throw snowballs and in the process of building his set of weapons uncovered his football which in turn completly distracted him from his goal giving me ample time to bring on my sneak attack. Seeing as we are in Las Vegas and not used to such weather, we were back in the house after only ten minutes wiping tears and warming freezing hands.

However ten minutes was plenty for now. I am sure in no time at all we will be used to snow in Utah.

3 comments:

S'mee said...

waaaay cool! we also had snow this week, however none of it "stuck". pretty though.

*<]:o

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know it would snow in Nevada! Wow, I've seen everything now! (Well, I've been to Reno and seen snow, but in LV???)

The Pea said...

I have seen it come but never have I seen it stay! It was alot of fun. And even now three days later it is still on the ground where the sun doesn't hit.