Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's a BOY


My newest little guy arrived after 9 hours of labor on Friday morning at 10:57. Weighing in at 7lbs 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is so sweet. It is amazing how they come with their own little personalites right from the start. We have been home for a few days now and I am adjusting pretty well. I even wrapped all of my Christmas presents yesterday.

My little girl has been great, she has been so good with him. Now my boy, on the other hand, was very upset that I had a boy. He just does not understand why nobody has to obey him. He wanted a sister, so he finnally for the first time today asked to hold him and said it was okay to have a boy.

Now all that is left to do is to pack up an move to Utah. We are all set to go on the 28th. Only, I can't make myself belive I am really leaving. I am going to miss my family so badly. I can not even write about it without crying. My mom has been so great to have around. My kids greet her at the door the same way they do their Daddy. They are going to have a difficult time adjusting when we go. My oldest keeps saying that she can just move with us and I think she should come. Oh well, they say that my little family will only grow stronger together through this. It does help to know that we have entered into this prayerfully, and that we are doing what we know we should.
Now if I could only convince my heart of that.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

Oh BOY! What a cutie! I am sre that thefaily will grow ad be fine, however, I too, wish your mom would go with you. Hugs kiddo...see you Saturday.

Robyn said...

He's beautiful! What a wonderful blessing. So off to parts unknown? Great things lie ahead! Adventures are wonderful, be brave!