Saturday, October 07, 2006

What does that say???

SARALEE, SHLYRAY, SHORT1, DRNK2MCH, 22 NICE

Okay mabye it is fun to have everyone know what your favorite things are, or mabye even you want the whole world to know your name. But realy DRNK2MCH Hello ticket, you know that guy is pulled over every night he is out a little bit late. I personally think that there should be a ristriction on what you can say, for example
26E4U translates to to sexy for you?... Who got that?, and if you did get it how long did it take? AFAV8R = Aviator, which brings us to what you do for a living.
I have a relivtive who drives around with BACKDOC he is a chiroprator, 24CRT on a jewlers car, but the winner in this catigory goes to 2PCME = to pee see me, a urologist.
Of course thereare people outhere who like to show God how much they care, 1WTHGOD, or BIBLRDR, even JCLVSU2. Do you realy think that will get you into heaven? HMMM....

I do get realy annoyed when I read these plates because they are either so unexplanable or, just plain dumb. However this post came about because I stand corrected for the time being. I saw the cuteset vanity plate ever the other day.

I was driving on the freeway during rush hour so not so much driving as cruising. When I noticed the car in front of me had jumbled letters for a plate RICNBNS. I did not get it, Mabye that is why I am bitter about these plates, I never get it. However I was behind them for quite some time so I finally got Rice and beans. Of course I was thinking.. " that is so stupid, why do people do the things they do, what is that supposed to mean" However when I pulled up beside this car to glare at the driver who had annoyed me I looked and saw a happy couple, him Spanish her Chineese. Rice and beans then became very cute!!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I represent this post! Sign me as Aktul SZ. I own a MINI. Should be self explanatory.

The Pea said...

It only took me a few minutes to get it. That's cute too!!

The Pea said...

I just got the name of your post as well now that I get your car?!?!

S'mee said...

Its funny, Chronicler and I were just talking about these the other day. Her mini's original plates were somewhat misunderstood by one too many for her, so she changed it to what you see in the above comment. HOWEVER, on my way to her house the other night, on the freeway, a little red mini was directly in front of me with her (C's)original plate letters...evidently this red mini owner was just waiting for C to put those letters back on the 'market'.

I like reading the plate framse as well. My favorite was on a tiny
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isetta)
Isetta: "forgot it was dry clean only!"

S'mee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S'mee said...

oops try again! p.s. if you go to the link I posted, scroll down to the first red Isetta and read it's licence plate...kind of cool.lol

Lisa M. said...

LOL, I never get these things either!