Monday, May 21, 2007

Crazy



I went over to flickr and put the word crazy into the search and her is what I got 345,381 pictures matching that description! How fun is that. I am not able to go many places right now, with one child attached right to my body most of the time and two more pulling at my legs I dont have much of the desire needed to vetnure very far. SO here I was wanting to see something new and BOY DID I EVER! Smee and Chronicler, the cats are for you. Lisa the two leaps of faith are for you. The tree is for Dad, for some reason he loved trees, and that has to be the best one I have seen in a while.





The rest are just for fun. I hope to give all of you somthing to smile at! Have a CRAZY day. Go do somthing fun!!


















1 comments:

S'mee said...

I love flickr! I actually waste too much time there! When I was a little girl I actually had one of those twisted coke bottles with soda still inside. haha