Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My blog is suffering

I took on a littleboy to watch 10 hours a day five days a week!!!! What was I thinking? Not that my day is any harder he really is fine but I feel I have no free time anymore. I was able to do alot more when I was with just my own kids. You can shower in the middle of the day with just your kids, you can plop them in front of the T.V. for a while when the need arrises and not feel to guilty, but with him here I feel more guilt about stuff like that. So if it seems like I am not around a whole lot I am not. Time really does fly and so do the days latley. But I wanted to post a little note to say I miss the blogging world and hope to figure out a new rutine soon.

2 comments:

S'mee said...

I can totally understand your post. I was good with my kids, with other folks' chillin'...not so much.

Take care kid, see you soon.

Lisa M. said...

We miss you too!